Like most website operators, www.champagnehenribailleur.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. www.champagnehenribailleur.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how www.champagnehenribailleur.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, www.champagnehenribailleur.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
www.champagnehenribailleur.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. www.champagnehenribailleur.com does not use IP addresses to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
All of the information that is collected on www.champagnehenribailleur.com will be handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
Use of personal information
We use the information you provide to register for an account, attend our events, receive newsletters, use certain other services.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We would like to send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- explicit consent that you have given;
- legal obligations.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please follow the instructions at the end of this section.
Retention of personal information
We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information from our live systems. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honor your request.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information (for information on deletion from archives, see the “Retention of personal information” section);
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please follow the instructions at the end of this Privacy statement.
Third Party Links
www.champagnehenribailleur.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. However, www.champagnehenribailleur.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy.